Sunday, April 24, 2011

Family Photos at home | Scottsdale family photography

I was able to take some picture of this little guy and his cousins and family this Friday afternoon in their backyard. The sun was on its way down and was filling the gaps in between the trees with beautiful warm sunlight. Needless to say I got some great shots.

Photobucket

Family photo right underneath their trees. I love the way the sun is filtering in behind them.


Photobucket
Even their dog Toby got in on the fun!

Photobucket

C is such a cutie! I don't usually get so lucky as to have a two year old that loves the camera this much. He was looking for the puppy I kept telling him was in my camera.

Thanks so much for letting me take your family photos I had a great time doing it!

More photos to come!

Happy Easter all!

No comments:

Post a Comment