Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Family Photos @ Freestone Park | Gilbert Family Photographer

I had two awesome sessions this past Saturday at Freestone Park. I love that park because of all the different scenic options and these two sessions are proof of that. Aside from that trademark bridge there really isn't much else to tell you its the same spot unless you're familiar with the park.
Here is a sneak peek of the great family I got to take photos of!

Photobucket

These four acted like any four siblings would. Messing around and just having fun! They were down for anything I wanted them to do too.

Photobucket

They loved jumping off this bench so much they had to do it three times to make sure I got the shot!

Photobucket

The trademark Freestone Park bridge

Photobucket

Hanging out as a family.

Thank you so much guys for letting me spend some time taking your photos and being such good sports about all the crazy stuff I asked you to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment